Please review notices posted on the LRSC Home site concerning the college's response to COVID-19.
CHARGING AGAINST QUALIFYING STUDENT ACCOUNTS IS OPEN UNTIL JANUARY 19, 2023
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO RECEIVE A BUYBACK QUOTE
- Complete the Book Buyback Form here. Please use your LRSC or NDUS email address.
- WAIT for an email confirmation approving your textbook return. This may take up to 48 hours.
- Confirm your buyback information via email with the bookstore and include a printed copy of the buyback quote with your returned book(s).
Books returned to the bookstore without the required authorization form will not be returned to the seller.
Bookstore Buyback Policy
Our policy is to buy every book we possibly can, offering you as much as we can. We hope the following information will explain how the process of book buyback works.
- Books that have been ordered by professors for the next term, needed for store stock, will be purchased at 1/2 the selling price during our end of term buyback.
- It is advisable to sell your books as soon as possible during the end of term buyback.
- The quantity of books needed for any given class varies from term to term. The bookstore will only buy back the quantity needed for the upcoming term. When that need is filled, the wholesale value will be offered, if one exists. The wholesale value is determined by the used book wholesale companies, based on the national demand for the book. Some books do not have a resale value and will not be purchased.
- Damaged books, or books in poor condition, will not be bought. This includes missing or loose pages, broken bindings, water damage, or excessive writing.
- Professors, not the bookstore, determine which books are used for classes. Professors are responsible for notifying the bookstore of their book selection in a timely fashion. This allows the bookstore may purchase as many used books from our students as possible.